The Identity Stronghold Secure HSPD-12 Badgeholder Classic is the original shielded badge holder.
This single-card holder features an open-faced design and offers “squeeze to read” functionality. Designed to clearly display your federal credential, the Identity Stronghold Secure HSPD-12 Badgeholder Classic allows for quick and easy building entry.
Manufactured of durable, rigid Polycarbonate and available in a whole host of transparent color options. The Identity Stronghold Secure Badgeholder Classic is compatible with any standard badge accessory. This holder contains squeeze tabs at the top which allow the ID card to be read without card removal. Once the tabs are released, the holder returns to a closed position, shielding your identity immediately.
- Holds 1 ISO7810 ID-1 form factor (standard credit card size) contactless smart card
- Blocks RFID chips in cards from being read without permission
- Ergonomic design allows user to present card to reader with one hand without removing the card
- User can easily insert and remove card from holder with one hand
- Holds one ISO7810 ID-1 form factor contactless smart card
- Shields ISO 14443/15693 and EPC Gen 1/Gen 2 contactless smart cards and RFID tags
- Shields cards operating at 13.56mhz and higher
- Physically protects card, weather- and water-resistant
- Molded and assembled in the USA
- Available in multiple colors
- Dimensions: 4-1/2″ x 2-3/4″
Ever since we opened our doors in 1991, we have taken great pride in providing our customers with a level of service and support unmatched in the industry. With customers in the government, corporate, healthcare, military and education marketplace, located in six continents, we understand what it takes to deliver and support these critical components to their secure identification solutions. Our team will work with you every step of the way as our artists create custom print proofs for your review prior to printing. We take great pride in delivering high-quality, professionally printed products in a very short production time frame.